- Department:Public Safety
- RFP Number:2018-PS-01
- Start Date:01/16/2018 3:34 PM
- Close Date:02/01/2018 10:00 AM
The City of North Augusta is accepting sealed bids for physicals for the North Augusta Fire Department contract until 10:00 on February 01, 2018, at which time they shall be opened and read aloud. Bid documents shall be submitted to:
Department of Public Safety
BID NUMBER 2018-PS-01 City of North Augusta
444 E. Buena Vista Avenue
North Augusta, SC 29841+
These physicals will be administered at our location. This cost should include ALL applicable fees to include tax. The cost will include the following documented services and the monitoring physicians charges.
This Department employs approximately 85 employees.
ALL participants physicals will include the following list. In addition, it shall include a Physicians Hands-on Physical. Males will also include a Prostate Cancer Screening (PSA and blood work results) and females will also include Ovarian Cancer Screening (CA-125 and blood work results)
- BLOOD WORK ( COMPREHENSIVE LIPID PANEL WITH CBC, SMAC 25, HEPATITIS B TITER FOR IMMUNITY STATUS)
- ANTHROPOMETRIC MEASUREMENTS (Height, weight, etc.)
- PULMONARY FUNCTION EVALUATION
- BODY COMPOSITION measurements (six site skinfold measurements)
- RESTING (12 lead electrocardiogram)
- SUBMAXIMAL ergometer (bike) grade exercise STRESS TEST (w/12 lead EKG and blood pressure monitoring)
- VISION and HEARING screening
- CONSULTATIONS: (explain and review results)
- Individual participant health screening report with copies and result profiles
- Individual exercise program recommendations are included in the report
- DEPARTMENT SUMMARY REPORT which includes health-related averages, ranges & annual comparisons statistics for our file
- A CLEARANCE FORM provided for each individual tested
- Fire brigade clearance forms for structural firefighters
- Respirator clearance forms for all others who are assigned tastes which require the use of a respirator
- Any abnormal test results or findings which would affect fitness for duty should be reported immediately
- PROGRAM MEETS REQUIREMENTS OF:
- O.S.H.A 1910-156
- O.S.H.A 1910-134
- O.S.H.A 1910-120
The City of North Augusta reserves the right to waive any bid formalities and reject any or all bidders. This bid will not be awarded solely on the basis of the lowest prices alone, although this is one of the most important considerations. Quality of work, professionalism, response time, etc., will be taken into account before awarding this contract.
This contract will be for a one-year period and may be renewed on a year-to-year basis upon the mutual agreement of both parties.