Director, Parks, Recreation, & Tourism
Riverview Park &
P.O. Box 6400
North Augusta, SC 29861
Message from the Director
The North Augusta Parks, Recreation & Tourism Staff is committed to providing the best programs and facilities to enhance the quality of life in our community.
Parks, Recreation, & Tourism Mission
The mission of the North Augusta Parks, Recreation, & Tourism Department is to provide a quality system of parks and recreation facilities and positive leisure opportunities that are available to all persons in the community.
In partnership with our citizens, the Department of Parks and Recreation provides comprehensive park and recreation programs, facilities, and services which respond to changing needs within our communities. We strive to preserve, enhance, and protect our open spaces to enrich the quality of life for present and future generations in a safe and secure environment.
To acquire, develop, operate, and maintain a park and recreation system which enriches the quality of life for residents and visitors alike, and preserves it for future generations.
Parks & Recreation Department Goals
- Provide clean and safe parks, green spaces, and recreational facilities.
- Provide efficient services to North Augusta residents regardless of income, background, and ability.
- Effectively plan for the future needs of North Augusta residents.
- Continually strive to improve existing facilities while seeking opportunities for future development.
- Create a partnership with the North Augusta community to improve the quality of life for all citizens.