Citizens should always call local law enforcement. If you see something suspicious, please call local law enforcement.
If there is a life-threatening emergency, please call 911.
When reporting suspicious activity, it is helpful to give the most accurate description possible, including:
- A brief description of the activity
- Date, time and location of the activity
- Physical identifiers of anyone you observed
- Descriptions of vehicles
- Information about where people involved in suspicious activities may have gone
- Your name and contact information (optional)
Furthur information is available via the Department of Homeland Security's website accessible by clicking here.