James E. Sutton
Director of Public Services
61 Claypit Road
North Augusta, SC 29841
Normal Business Hours
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m - 5:00 p.m.
Main Contact Numbers
Customer Service 803-441-4240 Email
Utility Billing 803-441-4212 Email
Utility Emergencies 803-599-3118 (After Normal Business Hours)
The Public Services Department consists of several different divisions all of which are committed to enhancing the quality of life for the City's residents, businesses and visitors by providing services that promote public health, personal safety and economic growth.
- Property Maintenance is responsible for the City's landscape that includes public grounds, streetscapes and right of ways.
- Recycling Materials Recovery is responsible for the recovery of recyclable materials from the solid waste stream.
- Sanitation Collection is responsible for the collection and proper disposal of residential garbage, commercial garbage, yard waste debris and recyclables.
- Water Distribution is responsible for the maintenance of the City's water distribution system. The system includes a network of main pipes, fir hydrants, valves, and meters.
- Wastewater Collection is responsible for the maintenance of the City’s wastewater collection system. The system includes a network of main pipes, manholes and liftstations.
- Water Production is responsible for ensuring water distributed to consumers meets or exceeds the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control (SCDHEC) Drinking Water Standards.