February 1 - 20
Baseball (Ages 4-14)
Softball (Ages 4-18)
Soccer (Ages 4-18)
$55 In City
$75 Out of City
$5 off with Activities Center Membership
New Registration must provide a copy of birth certificate and proof of residence
About North Augusta's Athletic Programs
The City of North Augusta Department of Parks, Recreation & Tourism offers organized athletic programs in football, cheerleading, baseball, softball, soccer, basketball and volleyball. Dates and information for athletic programs and events are listed below.
Football, Soccer, Basketball & Volleyball
- $55* (City of North Augusta Resident)
- $75* (Outside of City Limits)
- $60* (City of North Augusta Resident)
- $80* (Outside of City Limits)
*Activities Center Members receive $5 Discount
There will be a $15 fee assessed to registrations taken after the set registration dates.
First time participants in all sports must present a certified original of their birth certificate at registration. Registrations will be accepted at the Activities Center (during the registration periods):
Monday - Friday 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Saturdays - 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Sundays - 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Register February 1- February 20 The Spring Season lasts from March-May
- Baseball (Ages 4-14)
- Softball (Ages 4-18)
- Soccer (Ages 4-18)
Register August 1-20
The Fall Season lasts from September-November
- Flag Football (Ages 5-6)
- Football (Ages 7-12)
- Cheerleading (Ages 5-12)
- Soccer (Ages 4-12)
- Volleyball (4th-12th Grade)
Register November 1-20
The Winter Season lasts from December-February
- Basketball (Ages 4-5)
- Basketball (1st-12th Grade)
2019 - 2020 Basketball Schedules
Schedules for the current youth sports seasons can be found below:
- GIRLS 3rd & 4th
- GIRLS 5th & 6th
- 1st & 2nd Grade COMP
- 3rd & 4th Grade COMP
- 5th & 6th Grade COMP
- 7th & 8th Grade
- 9th - 12th Grade "Senior Boys"
34th Annual Roundball Classic
February 13rd – 15th, 2020
1. The Roundball Classic is a single elimination event.
2. 20 minute games will be played. The clock will be run continuously except for free throws, time outs, and substitutions (15 min. & 10 min.). The clock will be regulation the last minute of the game. Which means the clock will stop each time the whistle is blown.
3. The game will be broken down into 3 periods. Substitution breaks will occur at the 15 and 10 minute mark. The substitution break is NOT a timeout. You will be given enough time to substitute and the game will continue. Each player not starting the game must enter the game at the 15 minute substitution break. The scorekeepers will simply circle each player's name in the scorebook as they play. Each player is required a minimum of at least 5 minutes during the first 10 minutes of play. All players are to report to the scorer's table. The scorekeepers will have the authority to delay a game in order to insure that proper substitution occurs.
4. Free substitution will be in effect for the final 10 minutes of the game.
5. Each team will be allowed two (2) time outs per game. These time outs may be taken at any time.
6. All games tied at the end of regulation will be followed by 2 minute Overtime period. If the game remains tied at the end of Overtime, a Sudden-Victory period will follow. The first team to score will win. Time outs will not carry over. Each team will have one (1) timeout in in Overtime and one (1) the Sudden-Victory period. Both Overtime and Sudden-Victory will start with a jump ball.
7. Full court press will be allowed in the last ten (10) minutes of the game except in 1st and 2nd grade and all girls’ leagues. 1st and 2nd grade will be allowed to press the final two (2) minutes of the game. Girls will be allowed to press the final 5 minutes of the game. You may not press with a 20 point or more lead.
8. Players may not be substituted for, as a result of foul trouble, before the 10 minute substitution break.
9. Individual trophies will be given to the Champion in each league.
Play Hard, Have Fun and
Be Good Sports!!!!!!!!!!